- Best Health Education
Russia is one of the countries with the best health education such as MBBS.
- Welcomed International Students
In the past ten years, Russia has welcomed international students to realize their dreams from more than 160 countries.
- MBBS for International Students
Nearly 54 universities in Russia offer MBBS programs to international students.
- Russia Rank Among Top Universities
According to the World Health Organization (WHO) directory WDOM (World Medical School Directory), nearly 30 universities in Russia rank among the top MBBS universities in the world.
- Reputation on Global Standards
Even reputation and global standards are increasing.
- Interested for Studies in Russia
This is why Indian students are interested in further studies in Russia.
- Students to Study MBBS in Russia
If we are talking about the total number of students to study MBBS in Russia, India is the number one country.
- Affordable Fee Structure of Medical Schools
Compared with other parts of the world, the fee structure of medical schools in Russia is affordable, and even students from lower backgrounds can continue to study.
- Attracting a Large Number of Students
More than 60% of the total tuition is subsidized by the Russian government and the Ministry of Education, attracting a large number of students from India.
- MBBS Program in the English Language
The problem that students usually face when studying MBBS in abroad is language barriers, but Russia offers an English MBBS program for international students.
- High-Tech Advancement and Sustainable Research
Due to the high-tech advancement and sustainable research in the medical field, Russia is recommended as one of the best destinations for international students to conduct medical research.
- Best Medical School in the World
As we discussed earlier, Russia has the best medical school in the world.
- Best Educational Environment
Years of medical education expertise provides the best educational environment for students from different states.
- Raised the Level of Education
Russia’s medical universities have raised the level of education at very affordable prices.
- Education Subsidies for International Students
All of this happened under the efforts of the Russian government to provide medical education subsidies for international students.
- Allows Students to go to Russia
Here, you can easily get a European lifestyle at a very low cost, which allows students to go to Russia to study MBBS.
- Requirements are Very Simple
To enroll or study MBBS in Russia, the requirements are very simple and straightforward.
- Without Taking Any Entrance Exams
You can study MBBS in Russia without taking any entrance exams such as SAT (Standardized Test Administered), TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), and IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- Bilingual Country in Terms of Education
Like the rest of the world, Russia is also a bilingual country in terms of education.
- Educational Programs in Languages
Russia offers educational programs in two languages – Russian and English.
- Medical Course in the English Language
Indian and international students who want to take MBBS in abroad can also take the medical course in the English language.
- MBBS from Far Eastern Federal University
The Far Eastern Federal University (FEFU) is a university located in Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Russia.
- FEFU Established as Oriental Academy
FEFU (Far Eastern Federal University) was established in 1899 as the Oriental Academy at that time.
- Higher Education Institution Specializing
It was a higher education institution specializing in Oriental studies and training for administrative, commercial, and industrial institutions in the Far East.
- Provide Great Infrastructure Facilities
The university’s campus and infrastructure provide students with a creative environment to enhance the knowledge to realize their dreams.