Do you know that you can still edit and modify your Portable Document Format file without installing any software? Yes, that’s right! It can be possible with the help of the GoGoPDF online tools. As such, this platform is designed to make your PDF task much simpler and more efficient than before.
On top of that, most of the services offered by the GoGoPDF are free and can be accessed on different operating systems, including Macintosh, iOS, Android, and Windows. Moreover, if you don’t have Personal Computers or laptops, you can still open their website through other compatible devices such as smartphones, tablets, and more.
To give you a quick guide on the things you can do with the help of GoGoPDF, here are three of its best tools that are worth trying!
1.Rotate your PDF
Are you looking for an efficient way to change your Portable Document Format file’s orientation as fast as possible? If so, GoGoPDF is what you’re looking for. This online platform offers a tool that will let you rotate PDF documents in any way you like. You may turn it upside-down in just a few clicks without installing any software or apps.
On top of that, all the alterations made to your PDF will be automatically reflected in the printable version. It will be perfect if you’re in a rush and you needed a hard copy of your PDF for an important meeting.
How to change the orientation of your PDF through GoGoPDF?
- From your desktop, drag the PDF file you want to rotate and drop it into the GoGoPDF’s conversion toolbar. Or, you can manually choose the document and upload it to the platform’s server.
- Once you’re done with the first step, you can change your PDF’s orientation and rotate it in any way you want.
- After turning your PDF document the way you want it to be, save all the changes you made to make sure it will reflect on the printable version.
- Lastly, download the newly adjusted Portable Document Format file and save it on your device or share it with your social media accounts, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
2.Delete PDF Pages
Removing unwanted PDF pages has never been easier with GoGoPDF. In fact, this online platform is one of the leading tools that may help you organize your Portable Document Format file in just a minute or less. With just a few taps, you can successfully take out the unnecessary PDF parts and arrange the remaining pages properly.
Moreover, another great feature of the GoGoPDF page remover tool is its wide range of compatibility that will let you do your task anywhere you like and anytime you want. As such, even if you’re using Windows, Mac, or Linux-based operating systems, it won’t be a problem since GoGoPDF supports various platforms on the web.
How to delete unnecessary PDF parts using the GoGoPDF page remover tool?
- The first step will be getting the PDF file that contains unwanted pages from your computer or smartphone and uploads it on GoGoPDF’s server.
- After you have selected the file you wish to organize, sight the specific parts that you want to remove by clicking on them.
- Once you’re done with the second step, the GoGoPDF will start taking out the pages that you have chosen.
- Then, save all the changes you have made on your PDF file, download the edited version on your device, or share it with your social media accounts.
3.Add Number Pages
One efficient way to understand your file’s content or easily follow the flow of your document is by having a well-organized PDF file. That said, numbering your pages will be a great way to make it possible. In order to do so, GoGoPDF has a tool that can help you add a number page to your PDF document in just a matter of minutes.
Moreover, this online platform will ensure that your file won’t turn into a messy puzzle of paragraphs. It will let you insert a number page to arrange your PDF file in a proper sequence and even use digits to highlight the essential key points in your document’s context.
How to insert the number page to your Portable Document Format file with GoGOPDF?
- From your device, get the file you want to add a number page with and upload it to GoGOPDF’s toolbar.
- Next, decide on which part of the file’s page you want the digits to appear. Once you have decided, save all the alterations you made on your PDF.
- To share your file, you can either copy the link provided by the GoGoPDF or simply email the document.
- For the final step, download your freshly numbered PDF document and save it to your device.
Undoubtedly, the GoGoPDF all-in-one PDF tool is what you need when you want to organize your Portable Document Format file. If you wish to change your file’s orientation, delete unnecessary pages, or insert a number page to make it more organized, this online platform has something for you.